Sunday, September 4, 2011

Southwest Turkey Burgers

Southwest Turkey Burgers

Review: Pretty good.

Changes: I didn't want to splurge on bacon... of course it would have been better with bacon. I used dry herbs, since I used all my parsley last week on the stuffed shells. We served it on wheat buns but also didn't use the special relish.

Served With: Corn on the cob. Pickles, ketchup.

My mom is visiting for a couple days! I don't think she is going to like everything we eat, or the options we have in the house. But she was good with these burgers. They were a bit time consuming chopping things finely. But do a little bit at a time I guess, that's the only way I can get anything done! They were also a bit on the spicy side. I think it would be even better if you sautéed the onion and peppers before adding them to the meat.

No comments: