Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cheesy Beany Veggie Quesadillas


Cheesy!
Cheesy Beany Veggie Quesadillas

Review: Easy, tasty, whole meal in one. And I usually have all the ingredients on hand.

Changes: We don't really like raw onions so I left them off. Also I heated the beans and just a bit of taco seasoning in the microwave. We also have a fancy quesadilla maker we got as a wedding gift, so I pulled that out for the first time in 6 months. Got to love a unitasker! Next time I'll have some sour cream to serve on top.

Served With: Nothing! Seemed like a complete meal. Well we did have some cantaloupe as dessert.

1 comment:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Love quesadillas! They are our goto meal, always. I love how you can just change it up depending on what you have in the house. Different beans, different meats, different veggies, different cheeses. It's all good. Love the picture of the little one!