Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lemon-Garlic Shrimp & Vegetables

Lemon-Garlic Shrimp & Vegetables

Review: Full of flavor and pretty simple. I really enjoyed the shrimp. Next time I will cut the parsley smaller, I didn't enjoy the texture of leaves.

Changes: I didn't buy enough asparagus, so I only used 1 lb. I also didn't have chicken stock, so I substituted vegetable bouillon. I had to cook the broth for alot longer to get it to thicken up.

Served With: Buttered bread. Should have served with rice instead, but who doesn't like bread...

Nick changed the days he was out of town this week, so I've switched Wednesday and Thursday's meals. We have enough left overs we will probably have them for lunch and dinner tomorrow too. So be sure to check back August 15th for the next review!

No comments: